In most of the studies with the peptides of the GHRP was used as defined in saturation dose amount of 100 mcg or 1 mcg of active substance per 1 kg of weight. Thus, the dose of 100 mcg sufficiently saturated with receptors.
- If this dose to a further 100 mcg, will be effective only 50% of the amount added.
- In case of a dose of a further 100 mcg, the active only about 25% of the amount added.
- Another 100 mcg moreover, could only slightly contribute to a stronger release of growth hormone.
Therefore, it is considered a loading dose of 100 mcg and adding another 300 or 400 mcg would have seen only a slightly higher effect. 500 mcg dose will be much more effective than 400 mcg, maybe even 300 mcg. Other problems include the desensitization and side effects of cortisol and prolactin.
• ipamorelin has approximately the same effect on the release of growth hormone such as GHRP-6, but not at higher doses (above 100 mcg) does not create a prolactin or cortisol.
• GHRP-6 at saturation dose of 100 mcg in fact does not increase prolactin or cortisol but can be done at slightly higher doses. This increase is still in the normal range.
• effective GHRP-2 stimulate growth hormone release than GHRP-6, but at a higher dose, or saturation may slightly increase the levels of prolactin and cortisol. This increase is still in the normal range, although doses of 200-400 mcg could represent the end of the normal range.
• Hexarelin in some cases the most effective. On average, the effect of stimulating the release of growth hormone equipotent (same), or slightly less than GHRP-2. However, it has the greatest potential to increase the levels of cortisol and prolactin. This increase will occur even when the saturation dose of 100 mcg. This growth will reach a higher level than the level defined as normal.
(Definition desensitization: Receptor desensitisation)
• GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 may be used in the saturation dose three or four times a day without the risk of desensitization.
• Chronic daily use GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 at a dose of 100 mcg applied several times a day will not cause any problems with the pituitary gland or significant problems in terms of prolactin and cortisol, or desensitization.
• has been shown to cause desensitization Hexarelin. The long-term study pituitary renewed its sensitivity so as not to be loss of sensitivity at the saturation dose. However, the use of Hexarelin at 100 mcg three times a day is likely to lead to some 14 days to "down-regulation". Where ever the desensitization occurred for either of these peptides GHRP lines, simply to stop taking several days, and this effect will disappear.
Sermorelin (GRF 1-29) and GHRH 1-44 belong to a group GHRH peptides. They have a short half-life in plasma by a rapid cleavage between amino acid 2 and 3. It is not a cause for concern since GHRH hormone is secreted from the hypothalamus and travels only a short distance to the anterior pituitary, so in fact the enzymatic cleavage does not occur. The release from the hypothalamus and binding to somatotropin cells (cells of the pituitary gland) occurs rapidly. However, if the hormone is applied to the body by injection, the first circulating path until you find the pituitary and therefore has been degraded over 3 minutes. That is why the peptides to be in the above forms administered at high doses, to achieve the effect.
GHRH peptide analogues typically exchanged at the position 2 alanine for D-alanine, which makes the peptide resistant to rapid cleavage at this position. Thus, the analogs administered in lower doses will be effective. Tetrasubstituted GRF 1-29, sometimes also called CJC-1295 without DAC or Modified GRF 1-29 (Modified GRF 1-29) has a different amino acid modifications. It is a Glutamine (Gln or Q) in the 8-position, alanine (Ala or A) at position 15 and the leucine (Leu or L) in the 27-position. Alanine at the 8 position to increase the bioavailability. Two other amino acid substitutions are made to improve the production process (i.e., a processing stability).
In the in vivo in humans is GHRH analogue Modified GRF 1-29 (CJC-1295 without DAC) highly effective peptide-lived probably 30 minutes or more. This is long enough to be fully effective. Therefore, saturation dose is defined at 100 mcg or 1 mcg of active substance per 1 kg of weight.
The problem with the use of GHRH peptides (and their strongest analog) is as follows. Said peptides are highly efficient only when the low level of somatostatin (growth hormone inhibiting hormone). If the GHRH peptide apply at the time when the lowest level (or when there is no pulse natural growth hormone), to achieve the release only a small amount of growth hormone. However, if you are lucky and submit it during rising levels of growth hormone (somatostatin at this point is not active), increases the release of growth hormone.
This solution is simple and highly effective. It is recommended to use a peptide analogue of GHRH with GHRP peptide. The peptides GHRP the form of a pulse of growth hormone. They do so through several mechanisms. One mechanism is the reduction of the release of somatostatin from the hypothalamus. Another mechanism is to reduce the impact of somatostatin on pituitary. Another mechanism of increasing the release of hormones from the brain of GHRH. GHRP peptides are active at the same pituitary cells (cells somatotropin) from the group of peptides such as GHRH, but use a different mechanism to increase of cAMP, which in turn causes the release of growth hormone from the somatotropic cells. GHRH peptides can also reciprocally potentiate the effects GHRP peptides from the group. The result is a synergistic release of growth hormone. Growth hormone is not additive, but synergistic.
One common SYNERGY GHRP and GHRH Peptides:
- GHRH peptide causes release of RH rated by 2 points
- GHRP peptide causes release of RH rated 5 points
- Total due to release RH rated 7 points
(Sum of points GHRP and GHRH 5 + 2) but, for example, up to 14 points
• The most suitable dosage regimen for the peptide combination of the above groups before bedtime dose administration (to aid night pulse), and another 2 to 3 applications of doses throughout the day (e.g. in morning, before training, during the day).
• In the event that your goal is to use the rejuvenating effects, respectively. anti-aging (anti-aging efect), peptides sufficient dose once a day at bedtime. For a man aged 40 years and over it is fully sufficient to restore the levels of growth hormone level of a young person.
• If appropriate, use in body, and the reduction of fat in the treatment of wounds are effective multiple doses administered several times a day.
• GHRH analogues of peptides (eg. Sermorelin and Modified GRF 1-29) is recommended to take at a dose of 100-200 mcg. Higher doses than those mentioned do not cause any problem.
• GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 can be taken at a dose of 100 - 200 mcg without any problems. Again, it is necessary to pay attention to desensitization and increased levels of prolactin and cortisol at higher doses.
• ipamorelin can be taken at a dose of 100 - 4000 mcg (4 mg) without any problems. At high doses it does not produce prolactin and cortisol, and does not cause any problems with the pituitary gland. Desensitization does not occur even at higher doses.
• hexarelin can be taken at a dose of 100-150 mcg. Desensitization and a significant increase in levels of prolactin and cortisol occurs already saturating dose (100 mcg).
• The effective dosage when co-administered in the amount of 100-200 mcg GHRP peptides together with a number from 100 to 200 mcg for GHRH analogues of peptides. These quantities is recommended doses several times a day to achieve a high effect.
• When dosing multiple times a day is necessary to maintain the spacing between doses in the range of 3 hours.
- All the peptides to be administered without food, or just after consumption of protein alone.
- Fats and carbohydrates attenuate the release of growth hormone.
- After use of the peptides need to withstand fasting for at least 20 minutes (no more than 30, but not less than 15 minutes), growth hormone as the pulse reaches its peak.