There are two categories of individual peptides of growth hormone. These two categories are called. GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone) and GHRP (growth hormone releasing peptides). GHRH peptides increase the amount of growth hormone, which can be secreted at times that are natural for the body. GHRP peptides stimulate pulse that stimulates the pituitary gland to eliminate the growth hormone stored therein. Although our body continues to produce growth hormone (RH) or in old age, but it does not have in an amount such as in early age when we grow. During the day there are certain periods when the human body is ready to release the stored growth hormone. Interestingly, the most significant release of RH occurs when we sleep (this is why sleep is important for children). If you are interested in building muscle mass, then you know that sleep and food intake are two of the most important factors that you need to constantly observe.
Use of peptides from the group as GHRP sekratagógov growth hormone (GHS) has been studied extensively. Scientists have found that the growth hormone releasing peptides increase the natural production of growth hormone (GH).
• Hexapeptide GHRP-6 is a potent stimulator of the natural release of growth hormone. GHRP-6 is a specific activator of artificial newly discovered receptor called growth hormone receptor sektretagógu (GHS-R). Before long, it was discovered ghrelin, an endogenous ligand that binds to GHS-R. Synthetic ghrelin also have a compound as GHRP-6 is named "growth hormone secretagogues." One side effect of the GHRP-6 was a significant increase in appetite, whereas stimulates the release of ghrelin, a peptide which is naturally excreted in the walls of the stomach and increases the appetite and gastric emptying. GHRP-6 stimulates the anterior pituitary, which increases the release of growth hormone. Increased amounts of growth hormone may increase the secretion of the hormone IGF-1 in the liver, which improves the body's ability to burn fat and build muscle. Whereas GHRP-6 acts directly on a feedback loop that indicates the inhibition of growth hormone release, it can re-stimulate the production of growth hormone.
• GHRP-2 (also known as KP 102) is a synthetic hexapeptide growth hormone releasing peptide (GHRP), which acts on the hypothalamus and the pituitary and thereby promoting growth hormone release with a slight stimulatory effect on prolactin, ACTH and cortisol. GHRP-2 is considered to be the true growth hormone secretagogue as stimulate the secretion of its own RH. GHRP-2 belongs to the second generation GHRPs immediately after GHRP-sixth Compared with the GHRP-6, GHRP-2 to be more effective in terms of stimulation of growth hormone, since maintaining a maximum increase of growth hormone levels for longer. It has been shown that GHRP-2 increases the levels of IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor 1).
• Ipamorelin hormone it is the pentapeptide (Aib-His-D-2-Nal-D-Phe-Lys-NH 2), a growth hormone secretagogue ghrelin mimetics, small molecule, developed by Novo Nordisk. Ipamorelin belongs to the latest generation of GHRP and largely releases growth hormone. As GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 and inhibits the somatostatin stimulate and increase the release of growth hormone (GH) from the anterior pituitary. Ipamorelin belongs to the third generation of GHRP-6, GHRP, and GHRP-2. Ipamorelínu properties resemble GHRP-2: no lipogenic properties of ghrelin, does not hungry.
On the other hand ipamorelin similar to GHRP-6, because both GH release with very similar intensities without the side effects of GHRP-sixth GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 and causes the release of cortisol and increases levels of prolactin. Ipamorelin not only selectively releases RH, and at any dose. Ipamorelin has the same effect as hexarelin. Compared to other peptides is a much more stable form of ghrelin, and has a longer half-life (at least two hours.
• Hexarelin acetate is a synthetic hexapeptide of a number of growth factors, which stimulate the release of growth hormone (GH) and does not interfere with the ability of the body to create its own GH. Structurally, the hexarelin (hexarelin acetate) similar to GHRP-6, but does not increase the appetite, as they can not significantly increase the levels of ghrelin, which is responsible for increased appetite and faster gastric emptying. Hexarelin is a synthetic growth hormone secretagogue consisting of six amino acids. It has a strong ability to release growth hormone in the human body. The increase of circulating GH caused Hexarelin increases the levels of insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) in the liver. Hexarelin (hexarelin acetate) is a potent analog of GHRP-sixth The strength of the peptide should not be underestimated, because its use is associated with increased production of cortisol and prolactin. By far not close to the increased levels of the anabolic steroid, but a GHRP other has the strongest affinity to increased cortisol / prolactin.
In most of the studies with the peptides of the GHRP was used as defined in saturation dose amount of 100 mcg or 1 mcg of active substance per 1 kg of weight. Thus, the dose of 100 mcg sufficiently saturated with receptors. Therefore, it is considered a loading dose of 100 mcg and adding another 300 or 400 mcg would have seen only a slightly higher effect. 500 mcg dose will be much more effective than 400 mcg, maybe even 300 mcg. Other problems include the desensitization and side effects of cortisol and prolactin.
• GHRP-6 at saturation dose of 100 mcg in fact does not increase prolactin or cortisol but can be done at slightly higher doses. This increase is still in the normal range.
• Effective GHRP-2 stimulate growth hormone release than GHRP-6, but at a higher dose, or saturation may slightly increase the levels of prolactin and cortisol. This increase is still in the normal range, although doses of 200-400 mcg could represent the end of the normal range.
• Ipamorelin has approximately the same effect on the release of growth hormone such as GHRP-6, but not at higher doses (above 100 mcg) does not create a prolactin or cortisol.
• Hexarelin in some cases the most effective. On average, the effect of stimulating the release of growth hormone equipotent (same), or slightly less than GHRP-2. However, it has the greatest potential to increase the levels of cortisol and prolactin. This increase will occur even when the saturation dose of 100 mcg. This growth will reach a higher level than the level defined as normal.
1. GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 is recommended to use at a dose of 100-200 mcg. At this higher dose than the saturation dose it is necessary to pay attention to desensitization and increased levels of prolactin and cortisol.
2. ipamorelin recommended to use at a dose of 100 to 2000 mcg (2 mg) without any problems. At high doses it does not produce prolactin and cortisol, and does not cause any problems with the pituitary gland. Desensitization does not occur even at higher doses.
3. hexarelin recommended to use at a dose of 100-150 mcg. Desensitization and increased levels of prolactin and cortisol occurs already saturating dose (100 mcg).
Glucocorticosteroids or glucocorticoid steroid hormones are formed by the adrenal cortex. Their creation governed by the anterior pituitary ACTH production. The main figures are cortisol and corticosterone. cortisol is controlled corticotropin (ACTH), a hormone of the pituitary gland. Cortisol itself is formed in the middle layer adrenal cortex, the daily production is between 15 and 30 mg. It is transmitted by blood, protein-bound transkorntín. Its main function is to increase the overall readiness in situations of stress. Cortisol regulates the intermediate metabolism, lipid metabolism, protein and carbohydrate, increases the level of blood sugar (glucose) in the blood by gluconeogenesis, suppress the immune system, reduces inflammation and reduces symptoms of bone formation. Prolactin (luteomammotropný hormone, PRL) is a hormone produced by the pituitary type chromophilic cells (LTH - mammotropné cells). Induces secretion of prolactin and human milk, together with other hormones involved in the maintenance thereof, stimulate the proliferation of mammary cells, inhibition of hormone production by the ovaries at an elevated level, affects the fluid and electrolyte homeostasis, metabolism of glucose and the fluid, fat digestion in the body.
The use of peptides GHRP-2, GHRP-6 and Hexarelin at much higher doses than the saturation dose results in increased production of cortisol and prolactin. By far, this is not close at increased levels of anabolic steroid use. Since these peptides act directly on a feedback loop that indicates the inhibition of growth hormone release, re-stimulation of the natural growth hormone after the failure is possible.